We offer a wealth of academic, art and design, ICT, media, science laboratories and cooking facilities, ensuring our students have access to the very best equipment and latest technology to enhance their learning. There is wifi connection throughout the whole school. The facilities include:
- Spacious and bright classrooms fitted out with the latest whiteboard technology and computers. In the Primary School, all classrooms are situated around a large Year Group area, providing space for joint activities, exhibitions and displays on the term’s theme, and housing banks of computers.
- Specialist classrooms for Arabic and Islamic Studies, music, languages, and learning support.
- The Primary and Secondary School each have three 26-station ICT suites, plus multi-media suites equipped with Apple Macs, the latest media design software, specialist digital media and electronic music equipment.
- Eight modern, fully-equipped science laboratories in the Secondary School. In the Primary School there is one large science laboratory, with an adjoining outdoor science garden.
- A dedicated design and technology CAD/CAM suite equipped with a state-of-the-art 3D rapid prototype printer, a bank of computers with the latest CAD software, laser printers, a CNC embroidery machine and a laser cutter/engraver.
- Two multi-material studios, with a diverse range of machinery including a milling machine, pillar drills, a brazing hearth, casting bay, a lathe, a range of sanding machines, fret saws, a band saw and a plastic forming area which includes a vacuum former, blow moulder, dip coating machine and a range of line benders.
- A fully equipped textiles studio, with six Bernina computerised sewing machines and 10 Pfaff basic sewing machines, a heat press, a computerised embroidery machine and equipment for batik and screen printing.
- Two fully equipped food technology laboratories – one for primary and one for secondary students. Each has 10 hobs and ovens, fridge freezers, microwave ovens, food processors, etc, as well white boards for teaching.
- Art studios, including Apple Mac computers with art and design software.
- Specialist music classrooms, in addition to the Music Wing, for curriculum music lessons. These include electronic keyboards and percussion instruments, as well as a range of audio-visual equipment. Each room has 15 computers with access to professional score-writing, sequencing and recording software.